Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What a weekend!!!

What a weekend did we have! On Friday I order pizza and on my way home I pick it up. They ate while I change. After dinner we took the kids to the carnival to ride the rides. We got them bracelets because usually is cheaper that way. Well Shane was going up on everything and anything that you would let him go on. And this time he was tall enough to go in them too. Kelly went into some of them but I think sense he didn’t have her friend to go up with her it was just not the same. Now Byron well that is just a different story. I had to push him to get him to ride in most of the rides. He didn’t want anything to do with the medium side rides let along the big ones. It was funny because the last ride was the fairs wheel and it was Kelly and Shane in it. I don’t know if the guy forgot about Kelly and Shane but they were the first ones in and the last ones out. Shane loves it, especially because he got to be at the top for a long time!



After that we went to watch the monster trucks. The kids had a blast watching the trucks going on top of the line of old cars! Every time that the trucks raddle their engines, Shane cover his ears but after they finish he will scream and do like if he was whistling! It was a very funny site to watch. Just when I thought that it was over, the guy came thru the microphone and told everyone that it was time for the 20 min intermission. Are you kidding me, I am ready to go to bed. Byron like the Tail Gator, Shane’s favorite was Big Dog. So during the 20 minutes we went to the shop, Byron got a shirt with Tail Gator in it and Shane got a Big Dog truck toy.

We finally got out of there at about 10:30pm. On our way to the truck we saw Mrs. Ashley and sense the kids wanted to see the animals at the petting zoo, wee sk her if it was ok for the kids to see the animals that her kids were showing. They got to pet a cow, a pig, a few goats and a horse. I was so tired that it was hard to keep awake on the way home. And we are talking about 5 min max!

The next day I wanted to sew so Kelly and I went to Wal-mart to get a few cuts and some groceries. After 2 hours and a few hundreds we got out of there ready to sew. Kelly got a skirt pattern, I got each boy a lounge pants pattern and I got fabric to make curtains for the office/ sewing room. Kelly’s skirt turns out great. She just like her momma when it comes to crafts. At about 9 pm I stop sewing and going Mike and Kelly in the porch. It was a very nice night.

On Sunday everyone got up supper late so we didn’t make it to church. I wanted to finish sewing the pants and at least start the curtains in the office room. I started at about 11 am and but 8 pm I call it quit with the main curtains done. Just a few accents left to do. I can wait to see the room finish.

No comments: